With the TX3 Series, Alto Professional has created a family of powered loudspeakers suitable for your most demanding gigs, night after
night. Utilising much of the technology of our acclaimed TS3 series, the new TX3 Series delivers the power and clarity you need to
sound your best.
There are four models in the range—the 350-watt TX308 and TX310, and the 700-watt TX312 and TX315. They are all bi-amplified 2-way
designs, with a long-excursion woofer and a 1-inch compression driver in a precision horn. This horn design of the TX3 Series improves
high-frequency performance and produces a very precise 90?H X 60?V radiation pattern—ideal for optimal audience coverage.
The TX3 Series are housed in rugged, lightweight, easily transportable cabinets. Their trapezoidal shape enables either upright or wedge
monitor positioning and the full-sized steel grille gives complete driver protection. These speakers are built for continuous heavy-duty use.
Add to that their full complement of inputs/outputs and mounting options and it’s easy to see that the TX3 Series plays an indispensable
role in your performance.
TX310 / 350-WATT 10-INCH 2-WAY POWERED LOUDSPEAKER
• 350 Watts peak, (175 Watts continuous Class D power)
• The 90 H x 60 V horn delivers greater coverage
• The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment.
• 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil
• 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver
• Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
• Standard speaker pole socket
• Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
• Balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output and Volume control
• Integrated analogue limiter and overload protection circuitry
• Designed and tuned in the USA
System Type 2-way active ported loudspeaker
10.0” (254 mm) driver, 1.4” (35.5 mm) voice coil
1.0” (25 mm) titanium-diaphragm compression
driver, 1.0” (25 mm) voice coil
Amplifier 350 watts (peak), 175 watts (continuous), Class D power
Horn Coverage 90º horizontal x 60º vertical (nominal)
Frequency Response 75 Hz – 20 kHz (-3 dB)
Crossover Frequency 2.5 kHz
Max SPL 116 dB @ 1 m
Connectors (1) XLR balanced input (Line/Mic)
(1) XLR output (Link)
(1) IEC power cable input
Controls Power switch, volume control knob
Indicators (2) power LEDs (1 front panel, 1 rear panel), clip limiter LED
100–240 V~; 50/60 Hz
Protection Thermal, overload analogue limiter/compressor
Enclosure Injection-moulded polypropylene, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber
feet, 1 handle on top
Mounting/Installation Standard 36 mm pole socket, wedge monitor
(height x width x depth)
18.2” x 11.2” x 11.0”
462 x 284 x 279 mm
Weight 13.4 lb
This product has not been reviewed yet.