With the TX3 Series, Alto Professional has created a family of powered loudspeakers suitable for your most demanding gigs, night after
night. Utilising much of the technology of our acclaimed TS3 series, the new TX3 Series delivers the power and clarity you need to
sound your best.
There are four models in the range—the 350-watt TX308 and TX310, and the 700-watt TX312 and TX315. They are all bi-amplified 2-way
designs, with a long-excursion woofer and a 1-inch compression driver in a precision horn. This horn design of the TX3 Series improves
high-frequency performance and produces a very precise 90?H X 60?V radiation pattern—ideal for optimal audience coverage.
The TX3 Series are housed in rugged, lightweight, easily transportable cabinets. Their trapezoidal shape enables either upright or wedge
monitor positioning and the full-sized steel grille gives complete driver protection. These speakers are built for continuous heavy-duty use.
Add to that their full complement of inputs/outputs and mounting options and it’s easy to see that the TX3 Series plays an indispensable
role in your performance.
The TX3 Series from Alto Professional. Sound like a pro.
TX315 / 700-WATT 15-INCH 2-WAY POWERED LOUDSPEAKER
• 700 Watts peak (350 Watts continuous) Class D power
• The 90 H x 60 V horn delivers greater coverage
• The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment.
• 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 2-inch (51 mm) voice coil
• 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium HF compression driver
• Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
• Standard speaker pole socket
• Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
• Balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output and Volume control
• Integrated analogue limiter and overload protection circuitry
• Contour switch with low- and high-frequency +3dB boost
• Ground-lift switch removes unwanted hum or buzz
• Designed and tuned in the USA
System Type 2-way active ported loudspeaker
15.0” (381 mm) driver, 2.0” (51 mm) voice coil
1.0” (25 mm) titanium-diaphragm compression
driver, 1.0” (25 mm) voice coil
Amplifier 700 watts (peak), 350 (continuous), Class D power
Horn Coverage 90º horizontal x 60º vertical (nominal)
Frequency Response 65 Hz – 20 kHz (-3 dB)
Crossover Frequency 2.2 kHz
Max SPL 119 dB @ 1 m
Equalization Contour switch with low- and high-frequency +3 dB boost
Connectors (1) XLR/TRS 1/4” (6.35 mm) balanced input (Line/Mic)
(1) XLR output (Link)
(1) IEC power cable input
Controls Power switch, volume control knob, contour switch, ground-lift switch
Indicators (2) power LEDs (1 front panel, 1 rear panel), clip limiter LED
100–120 V~, or 220–240 V~; 50/60 Hz
100–120V T6.3AL AC250V or 220–240V
Protection Thermal, overload analog limiter/compressor
Enclosure Injection-moulded polypropylene, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber
feet, 2 handles (both sides)
Mounting/Installation Standard 36 mm pole socket, wedge monitor
(height x width x depth)
24.9” x 15.2” x 14.6”
634 x 386 x 371 mm
Weight 31.7 lb
This product has not been reviewed yet.