This bundle contains 4 x ADJ MEGA HEX PARS & a flat4 carry bag and remote
The ADJ Mega Hex Par is a compact, low profile par designed for up lighting and stage lighting, and will bring color and excitement to any event. This fixture features ADJ’s patented “sit-flat” design so that it may sit directly on the ground or inside truss without the scissor yoke because the power & DMX ins and outs are mounted on the side of the fixture, not on the rear.
The Mega Hex Par features 5 x 6-Watt, 6-IN-1 (RGBAW + UV) LEDs which offers smooth color mixing and can produce a larger-scale of colors than a 4-color LED, such as hot pink, lime green and electric blue. It has a 25-degree beam angle, 5 operational modes, and 5 DMX Channel modes for a variety of programming options.
Users can use the included ADJ UC IR wireless remote to control black out, full on, strobe, dimming, sound active and color change. Or, control these fixtures with ADJ’s myDMX software or the Airstream DMX Bridge APP (both sold separately)
• Vibrant slim flat black Par with 5 x 6-Watt, 6-IN-1 Hex (RGBWA+UV) LEDs
• HEX LEDs allow for a wider pallet of colors like hot pink, lime green and electric blue
• Smooth Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
• ADJ’s patented “sit-flat” design: Power & DMX Ins/Outs intelligently designed so the fixtures may be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
• Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emits a lot of heat onto performers
• 5 DMX Channel modes: 6, 7, 8, 11 or 12 channel modes
• 5 Operational modes: Auto Run Mode (16 Color Change Mode, 16 Color Fade Modes, & 1 Combined Mode), Sound Active Mode (16 Modes), RGBAW + UV Dimmer Mode, Static Color Mode (63 Colors), and DMX Controlled
• Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
• Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
• Beam Angle: 25-degrees
• 63 built-in Color Macros
• DMX-512 protocol
• Color strobe effect
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
• Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
• Flicker Free
• Includes a scissor yoke to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
• Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
• Power Draw: 30W Max
• IEC AC input and out put on the side of the fixture to daisy chain the power cords (link up to 30 fixtures)
• Includes the ADJ UC IR wireless remote and the Airstream IR APP transmitter
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.25”x 10.25”x 4.25”/ 261x260x110mm
• Weight: 4 lbs./ 1.87 kg.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
LETS KEEP IT SIMPLE
We use a next day courier service and goods are delivered on next working day basis . For a next day service you must order before 3pm the previous day .
Normal delivery info :
Products are normally available from stock unless stated on the product page(next to stock messaging) and are dispatched within 24 hours of receipt of your order.
Delivery to UK mainland addresses normally takes 1-3(usually 1) working days from receipt of your order by us. Delivery is made through independent carriers, for example Parcelforce. A signature is required on delivery of the product. The cut off time or next delivery is 3pm.
FREE DELIVERY IS FOR UK MAINLAND ONLY, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR QUOTING FOR OFF MAINLAND DELIVERY CHARGES.
Our delivery charges are shown below.(UK MAINLAND) We dont export outside the UK (sorry)
From To Price
£0.01 £25.00 £5.95
£25.01 £49.99 £7.95
£50.00 and over £0.00
RETURNS & CANCELATIONS :
Arrived Damaged or Faulty- If your goods arrived damaged or are faulty your first action is to inform us by email to email@example.com or telephone 01325 480507 within 7 days and preferably within 48 hours. Our Returns Department will then arrange the return of these goods and we will replace the goods at no charge or refund any money paid for the goods and postage.
If goods go faulty after a 30 day period but with in the product warranty please contact our return department and arrangements will be made for repair or sometimes replacement goods. it is the responsibility of the customer to return goods to ourselves for repair or replacement after 30 days of delivery.
Non-Faulty Goods - Non-faulty goods must be returned within 14 days after receiving the product. In the first instance please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01325480507 preferably within 48 hours. Items must be returned in a unused state with all packing and parts inc manuals
Our Returns Department will then contact you with the relevant procedure. Provided the goods are received in brand new, never been used condition and with the same packaging that they left our warehouse in, we will fully refund the price of the goods including postage where paid. You will receive your refund within 30 days although usually much sooner.
Unless the reason for return is due to a mistake by ourselves, you will be responsible for the cost of the return postage and ensuring that we receive the goods in the above condition. We recommend using a signed for, insured delivery method for your own peace of mind. Non faulty Goods returned after 3 days will have a restocking fee of 10% of the total purchase price.
Faulty Goods - All verified faulty goods will be fully refunded and we will also pay for the return postage. Please note that the verification process may mean we have to send the item back to the manufacturer. You will receive your refund within 30 days although usually much sooner.
Non-Faulty Goods - Non-faulty goods must be returned within 3 days as detailed above. Provided everything is in order we will fully refund the price of the goods including postage where paid. The return postage will not be refunded unless the reason for return is due to a mistake by ourselves.
Provided the goods are received in brand new, never been used condition and with the same packaging that they left our warehouse in, and in 14 days of delivery. we will fully refund the price of the goods including postage where paid. You receive your refund within 30 days although usually much sooner. Unless the reason for return is due to a mistake by ourselves, you will be responsible for the cost of the return postage and ensuring that we receive the goods in the above condition. We recommend using a signed for, insured delivery method for your own peace of mind.
This product has not been reviewed yet.