This is the ultimate DJ package the industry standard and from industry leads Pioneer , this pack contains 2 cdj2000 nxs2 and a djm-900 nxs2 .
Pioneer do it again and take it to a whole new level. The CDJ-2000NXS2 a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and added FLAC/Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC) support – making the way for producers to make music in this superior format. Browsing and track selection is now even easier with the high-res touch screen, Qwerty keyboard and Track Filter search. The screen also has in a multicoloured wave display,giving the user a more detailed rekordbox™ information and instant access to all the most popular features. The CDJ-2000NXS2 now has two banks of four Hot Cues giving eight in total. And, if that isn’t enough, you can connect the DDJ-SP1 controller to add even more Hot Cues and loops and control four players from one device using Pro DJ Link. This new player is a real game changer and will give DJ a whole new arsenal of tools and features never seen before in a CDJ .
Pioneer lead the way and bring us the next step in DJ mixer technology .The DJM-900NXS2 takes mixing to another level with the first ever 64-bit mixing processor giving a more natural, warm and detailed sound. The controls are even more responsive, with a new gain structure, improved EQ and fader curves resulting in a smoother mixing experience for the DJ . The Sound Colour FX section now has a parameter knob bringing a whole new dimension to the colour FX section . The new independent Send/Return means you no longer have to choose between Beat FX and external FX allowing the DJ to be more creative. You can connect your choice of external FX controllers, including apps on your iPad, and layer it on top of the on-board FX. Add to that four phono inputs, DVS support and two USB ports for easy connection to PC/Mac – and the DJM-900NXS2 is a crucial tool versatile enough for any professional booth. This mixer really does take it to the next level with sound quality never heard before in a Pioneer DJM mixer and with more control over effects and new effect we expect a whole new level of performance from the DJ.
NEW FEATURES OF THE CDJ-2000NXS2
1. Enhanced, next generation sound with support for FLAC/ALAC files
Every aspect of the CDJ-2000NXS2’s sound design has been fine-tuned to produce a crisper, clearer sound and support the highest quality formats:
• 96 kHz/24-bit sound card: high-res sound reproduction with no loss of quality.
• FLAC and ALAC support: play with the highest quality formats.
• Improved Digital Out: ensures a detailed reproduction of high-res audio.
• 32-bit D/A converter: eliminates distortion and noise on analogue sources.
• Separate analogue power supply: reduces unwanted noise.
2. Full-colour touch screen with faster browsing and more detailed track information
The CDJ-2000NXS2 has a high resolution, 7-inch touch screen, and adds a host of features for faster browsing and more intuitive performances:
• Track Filter mode: use the touch screen to filter tracks by rekordbox information such as BPM, key or My Tags.
• Keyword search: bring up the Qwerty keyboard to search for tracks by name.
• Multicoloured wave display: full-colour wave form and Wave Zoom.
• Needle Countdown: touch a point in the track to see how many beats away it is.
• Shortcut button: instantly switch to Browse mode or bring up My Settings.
3. Expanded performance features for even greater possibilities and creativity
The CDJ-2000NXS2 builds on its predecessor’s most popular features – including Beat Sync, Slip Mode and Hot Cue Auto Load – and takes it up a gear with:
• 8 colour-coded Hot Cues: two banks of four Hot Cues deliver even more choice and control in the mix. Either set the cues and colours in rekordbox or use the simplified workflow to set them on-the-fly.
• MIDI controller interface: connect the DDJ-SP1 add-on controller with one USB cable to control up to 4 CDJ-2000NXS2s using Pro DJ Link – giving you instant access to more Hot Cues, loops, slip mode and browsing.
• Fractional beat Quantize: choose between ?, ¼ and ½ beat Quantize for more precision and versatility.
4. Pro DJ Link enables even more features
Pro DJ Link lets you share one source across up to four players and unlocks a host of information and features such as Beat Sync and Beat Countdown. Now we’ve added:
• More detailed Phase Meter: see the track’s progression through the bar, beats and between the beats.
• Improved beat grids: beat grids are now accurate to the microsecond, exactly matching the rekordbox beat grid for total reliability over the course of a mix.
• Quantized Beat Jump: jump backwards or forwards 1 beat from the current playback position.
5. See full rekordbox track information including NEW colour-coded Memory Cues
As always, you can analyse and prepare your tracks in rekordbox and view vital information on the player’s screen, including BPM, Beat Countdown and Phase Meter. New to the CDJ-2000NXS2 are Memory Cues, which let you name a cue, e.g. ‘my breakdown’, give it a colour, and then see that information on the CDJ-2000NXS2’s screen.
6. Other features
• Supports rekordbox dj HID control – a rekordbox dj add-on that will be available soon.
• Three-position lever for Slip Reverse, Forward and Reverse.
• Multicoloured USB port light: shows a colour you’ve pre-set in rekordbox (e.g. blue for a techno USB stick) when you plug the USB stick in.
High quality, anti-scratch aluminium top plate
Phone/iPod touch, Android phone, etc.
USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.)
Computers (Mac/Windows PC), Audio CD, CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW/R-DL
WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Apple Lossless
(Sampling rate: 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, Bit depth: 16/24bit)
(Sampling rate: 32/44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16 bit)
(Sampling rate: 16/22.05/4/32/44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16bit)
rekordbox™ for iPhone: MP3 and AAC only
USB storage support file systems
FAT, FAT32, HFS+
4 Hz ~ 40 kHz
115 dB or more
Total harmonic distortion
0.0018% or less
USB A port x 1, USB B port x 1
Audio output ports
AUDIO OUT (RCA) x 1, DIGITAL OUT (COAXIAL) x 1
LAN (100Base-TX) x 1
Audio output voltage
AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz
Max external dimension
(W x D x H)
320 mm x 414.4 mm x 113.2 mm
NEW FEATURES OF THE DJM-900NXS2
1. High quality audio components for a warm, detailed sound
The DJM-900NXS2 has undergone a complete overhaul under the bonnet to deliver clear sound with more depth and colour:
• Improved digital sound processing: 64-bit mixing processing, enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock – all deliver a warm, natural analogue sound.
• 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and direct digital connection: accurately reproduces high-res audio.
• Newly developed power supply: eliminates unwanted noise and delivers a warmer sound.
• Improved analogue input: a new phono amp circuit, plus a new signal GND terminal to easily attach ground wires from analogue turntables.
2. Improved EQ, fader and clip controls for smoother mixes
The DJM-900NXS2 has more nuanced frequency and volume controls for smoother, more dynamic mixing:
• Improved channel fader curves: the three curves have been fine-tuned for more precision and control.
• New EQ curves: even more precision across the highs, mids and lows.
• More accurate clip indicator: a redesigned gain structure ensures meters don’t go into the red too early.
• Peak limiter: minimises distortion even at high volumes.
3. More detailed control of a wealth of FX plus an independent Send/Return
The DJM-900NXS2’s FX and their controls have been completely redesigned to deliver detailed levels of manipulation:
• 6 Sound Colour FX:
o New Sweep: replaces Gate/Comp
o New parameter knob: alters different parameters for each effect.
o Bigger knobs: for more nuanced control of all sound colour FX.
• 14 Beat FX:
o New FX: Ping Pong, Vinyl Brake, Helix, Pitch, improved Reverb.
o Bigger X-Pad with OLED screen: more easily see and toggle FX and change parameters.
o FX Frequency: choose which frequency range to apply effects to.
o Channel selection LED: know at a glance which channels you’re applying Beat FX to.
• Independent Send/Return: connect external hardware and software to use alongside the internal FX. InterApp support means you can use FX/Instrument apps on your iPad – for example the virtual RMX-1000 app.
4. Two USB ports, 4 Phono Inputs and DVS support for total flexibility and seamless DJ handovers
The DJM-900NXS2 has a multitude of inputs to give you total freedom to mix with the source of your choice:
• 2 USB ports and a top-loaded input switcher: for seamless DJ handovers between different PCs/Macs.
• DVS control: use turntables/players to control rekordbox DJ performance software via the rekordbox dj DVS Plus Pack (coming soon).
• 4 Phono Inputs: connect up to 4 turntables to channels 1, 2, 3 or 4.
5. Pro DJ Link via LAN or USB for even more scope and flexibility
Use Pro DJ Link to connect up to 4 players and share one source, see detailed rekordbox information and unlock a number of advanced features including Quantize. You can also connect a PC/Mac with just one USB cable to control rekordbox dj and other DJ software with all 4 players.
6. High quality, rugged build for professional use
The DJM-900NXS2 is built for the rigours of professional use.
• Magvel Fader: highly responsive magnetic crossfader designed for smooth operation and superb durability.
• 2 headphone plugs: ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5mm MiniPin
• Gold-plated RCAs: for premium sound quality on all connections
Number of channels 4 x audio channels, 2 x MIC channels
Input ports Digital In x 4 (coaxial), Line In x 4 (RCA), Phono x 4 (RCA), MIC x 2 (XLR & ¼-inch TRS jack x 1, 1/4” TRS JACK x 1)
Output ports Master Out x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), Booth Out x 1 (1/4“ TRS jack), Headphone Monitor Out x 1(1/4” stereo jack, 3.5mm stereo min-jack), Rec Out x 1 (RCA), Digital Out x 1 (coaxial)
Other ports Send x 1 (1/4” TS jack), Return x 1 (1/4” TS jack), USB B x ?, USB A x 1, Link (LAN) x 1
Sampling rate 96kHz
D/A converter 32bit
A/D converter 24bit
Frequency response 20Hz ? 40?Hz (Line)
Total Harmonic Distortion ratio 0.005? or less (Line-Master1?
S/N ratio 105 dB (Line)
Max external dimension
(W x D x H) 333 x 414.2 x 107.9 mm
Unit weight 8.0kg
This product has not been reviewed yet.