The HRM-7 studio headphones are precision designed to deliver a clean, neutral sound to dance music producers. The fully enclosed design features dual airflow chambers and a damping structure to enhance the bass response and reduce resonance for accurate monitoring. And, thanks to the headband's freely adjustable headband and flexible, ergonomic design, you won't even notice wearing them, even during long recording sessions.
HRM-7 HEADPHONES IN DETAIL
• New HD driver unit faithfully reproduces frequencies of up to 40 kHz
The HRM-7s produce crystal clear high-res sound reaching 40 kHz thanks to a newly developed 40 mm driver unit with copper-clad aluminium wire.
• Housing designed to separate sound and eliminate background noise
The headphone housings feature a large space around the ear for a wider sound stage and acoustic separation, while the fully enclosed design improves sound insulation and reduces ambient noise.
• Better air flow and robust structure deliver a clean, accurate bass
Dual air chambers in the housings improve airflow to deliver an improved bass response, while a three-layer damping structure eliminates unwanted resonance for cleaner low to mid frequencies.
• Memory foam ear pads with velour covers for comfort and a true sound
The large ear pads are made with a hybrid memory foam to provide a snug, comfortable fit whilst ensuring enough airflow around the ears for accurate monitoring. A soft velour cover has been chosen for these studio headphones due to the material’s superior sound characteristics.
• Freely adjustable headband and flexible ear pads enable prolonged wear
The freely adjustable headband and flexible, ergonomic design of the ear pads mean producers can find the best size and angle to suit them, ensuring comfort over long sessions in the studio.
• Comes with accessories for producers’ convenience
The HRM-7 headphones come with:
• Detachable 1.2 m (coiled) and 3 m (straight) cables
• Replacement velour ear pads
• Gold plated 6.3 mm stereo jack
MAIN SPECIFICATIONS Type Fully enclosed dynamic stereo headphones Frequency range 5 ? 40,000 Hz Impedance 45 ? Output sound pressure level 97 dB Maximum input 2,000 mW (JEITA) Unit aperture ? 40 mm dynamic type Connection cord 1.2 m side-mount curled cable (3.0 m when extended) 3.0 m side-mount straight cord Plug ? 3.5 mm stereo mini plug (gold plated, 2-way, screw) Weight 330 g (without cord) Accessories included
This product has not been reviewed yet.