The Arcus low fog machine produces a thick, low-lying cloud, without the need for dry ice, that hugs the floor and dissipates without rising, perfect for a first dance at a wedding or a spooky halloween production. The aluminium block heats up fast and the ultrasonic agitator transforms distilled water into a thin mist. The supplied flexible output hose is quickly fitted and removed by a quick release clip. On-board control features include DMX, along with a digital display providing versatile and intuitive operation. An optional flight case is available to ensure protection from the rigours of the road and is fitted with wheels to conveniently transport the unit.
- 1500W heater
- Low fog output: approx. 2,800 cu.ft per minute
- Warm-up time: approx. 4 minutes
- Water tank capacity: 7 litres
- Fluid tank capacity: 1.2 litres
- DMX channels: 3
- Timer, manual and DMX modes
- 6 push button menu with LCD display
- PowerCON input
- 5-Pin XLR input/output
- Wireless remote control included
- Use with water based low fog fluid
This product has not been reviewed yet.