The Quad Pix Batten is a Pixel controllable LED bar with 12 x 4W 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs. Full pixel control is available when operated in 48 channel mode to create stunning colour flows and chases but can also be controlled in several other channel modes.
- 12 x 4W quad-colour LEDs (RGBW)
- Beam angle: 30°
- 536 Lux @ 2m (full on)
- 2kHz refresh rate
- Pixel mapping capabilities
- DMX channels: 3/4/6 or 48 selectable
- Static colour, auto, sound active and master/slave modes plus built-in programs
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- Bracket allows for multiple rigging or floor standing applications
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- IEC power input/output
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Convection cooled
This product has not been reviewed yet.