The TPix series are a range of 25mm pitch, pixel mappable fixtures controllable by DMX, Art-Net or Kling-Net. The on-board network switch allows for the Art-Net or Kling-Net to be fully daisy chained for fast connection. A host of built in macros can be triggered from the menu system or via DMX for simple operation, or for full pixel control, the Art-Net or Kling-Net protocols may be used. All feature robust aluminium chassis, complete with sliding hardware for rigging and panel to panel alignment. All fixtures have a wide 120° viewing angle and feature a milky, frost effect front screen. A clear front screen is also included to further expand the versatility of this series.
- 40 tri-colour SMD 5050 LEDs (RGB)
- Viewing angle: 120°
- Illuminance: 1174 Nits - clear front screen
- Illuminance: 828 Nits - frosted front screen
- Refresh rate: 400Hz
- Pixels: 40 x 1
- Pixel pitch: 25mm
- TPix Strip requires the TPix Strip Controller for operation (Order code: LEDJ475)
- DMX channels: 8
- Art-Net channels: 120
- Bracket allows for multiple rigging or floor standing applications
- RJ45 input/output (power/data)
- Convection cooled
This product has not been reviewed yet.