The ADJ 5PX Hex is a versatile LED Par fixture with 5 x 12-Watt , 6-IN-1 HEX LEDs. With a 30-degree beam angle, users may produce wide washes with smooth color mixing from 63 built-in color macros utilizing red, green, blue, amber, white and UV LEDs. Not only is this LED Par great for lighting stages, but with its patent pending, intelligently designed, powerKon and 3 & 5pin DMX connectors, it’s great for uplighting a venue.
5PX HEX professional features include: 4 DMX modes (6, 7, 8, & 12 channel), 5 operational modes, 5 dimming curves, flicker free operation and a 4-Button DMX menu with digital display. Daisy-chain up to 11 units together via the fixtures built-in PowerKon In/Out power connectors.
The 5PX HEX is compatible with the Dotz Par RF, easy-to-use, wireless RF remote (sold separately). Alternatively the fixture may be operated via a DMX controller or the units built-in programs.
- Ultra bright, flat wash fixture with 5 x Red, Green, Blue, Amber, White & UV LED pixels
- Smooth RGBAW + UV color mixing
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Intelligently designed, patent pending power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- 4 DMX Modes: 6, 7, 8, & 12 channel
- 5 Operational modes: Static Color Mode, RGBAW & UV Dimmer Mode, Program Mode, Sound Active Mode and DMX Controlled
- 7 Built-In Programs
- 63 built-in Color Macros
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 30-degree
- 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
- Dotz Par RF wireless remote sold separately
- Dual yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Data linkable via 3 & 5-pin XLR cables
- Power linkable via PowerKon power cables. (11x 5P Hex’s Max @ 100V, 21x 5P Hex’s Max @ 240V.)
- Light Source: 5 x 12-Watt RGBAW + UV LEDs, (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 60W total (All LED's @ Full On)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC power In/Out)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 210 x 100 x 220mm
- Weight: 2 kg
This product has not been reviewed yet.