The ADJ Mega QA Go is a compact, low profile battery powered LED Par designed for uplighting and stage lighting, and will bring color and excitement to any party. This fixture features an unique “sit-flat” design so that it may sit directly on the ground or inside truss without the scissor yoke because the power & DMX ins and outs are mounted on the side of the fixture, not on the rear.
The Mega QA Go features 5 x 4-Watt, 4-IN-1 RGBA LEDs which offers smooth Color Mixing, has a 40-degree beam angle, 5 operational modes (including DMX, Sound Active Mode, RGBA Dimmer Mode, Auto Run Mode, & Static Color Mode), and has 8 DMX Channel modes for a variety of programming options. Users can also use the Airstream IR App or ADJ UC IR wireless remote, which is sold separately, to control the Mega QA Go.
• Rechargeable Lithium battery life: 4 hours full on (with a full charge); 5.5 Hours in Energy Saving Mode (with full charge, 4 hours charge time
• Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
• Beam Angle: 40 degrees
• 64 built-in Color Macros
• DMX-512 protocol
• Color strobe effect
• Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
• Compatible with UC IR wireless remote (sold separately) & Airstream IR app
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
• Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
• Flicker Free
• Includes a scissor yoke to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
• Ultra bright slim flat black Par with 5 x 4-Watt, 4-IN-1 Quad RGBA LEDs (rated at 50,000 hrs.)
• Smooth color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
• Unique “sit-flat” design: Power & DMX Ins/Outs intelligently designed so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
• Rechargeable Lithium battery built-in to fixture
• 8 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 channel modes
• 5 Operational modes: Auto Run Mode (16 Color Change Mode, 16 Color Fade Modes, & 1 Combined Mode), Sound Active Mode (16 Modes), RGBA Dimmer Mode, Static Color Mode (64 Colors), and DMX Controlled
• Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
• Power Draw: 28W Max
• IEC AC input and out put on the side of the fixture to daisy chain the power cords (link up to 20 fixtures)
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.5”x 9” x 10”/ 253 x 227 x 140mm
• Weight: 4 lbs./ 1.9 kg.
This product has not been reviewed yet.