American DJ are back again , adding more hot new product to their inno range after the massive success with the Inno pocket spot we now have the Inno Pocket Scan a little LED DMX scanner , that will will work master and slave so you can link multiple inno pocket scans together , but you can also link them master and slave with the barrel effect in the range called the Inno Pocket Roll.
The scan has 8 gobos and 8 colours on a fixed wheel and a beam angle of 14 degrees. The unit has a super efficient 12 watt led that produces an very surprising amount of light. The unit is small and compact and will be perfect for small clubs and bars and also great for mobile perfomers and DJs .
With 12 built in shows this light will be a great edition to your rig and not forgetting it can be controlled via DMX or the optional wireless IR wireless remote control . The Inno pocket scan really do offer great value
- 12-Watt LED DMX Barrel Mirrored Scanner
- Single GOBO/Color wheel: 8 fixed GOBO/Colors + spot/white
- 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
- 6 DMX channels
- 12 Built-in shows
- Gobo Shake effect
- Gobo scroll mode
- Beam Angle: 14-degrees
- X/Y mirror movement
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast Inno Pocket Roll
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Display Inversion Mode
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 19 Inno Pocket Roll’s @ 120V and 35 Inno Pocket Roll’s @ 230V )
- Hanging Yoke + safety hook included
- Optional IR wireless remote control: Full On, Stand by, Strobe, Color Change, Dimming, Sound Active On/Off (ADJ UC IR Not Included)
- Power consumption: 36W (Full-On)
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source: 12W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 329 x 132 x 165mm
- Weight: 2.6 kgs.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
This product has not been reviewed yet.