Designed to save you time and maximize your creativity, the FLX lighting console is fully featured, portable and easy to use.
From design to manufacture, FLX has been developed to work in a wide range of demanding situations, with specific considerations for live events & hire, touring productions, multipurpose venues, theatres and educational applications.
Whatever your background, FLX will feel instantly recognisable, due to the industry standard familiar syntax and intuitive fader-per-channel intensity control. FLX gives you unlimited access to 2048 channels, with no fixture patch limitations and no expensive upgrades ever needed.
FLX gives you more time to do what you do best – be creative. Tools such as Patch Wizard and Auto Palettes do all the prep work, getting you ready to operate quicker than ever before. Programming time is reduced with a simple three-step programming method for moving lights, colour changing and conventionals - what you want, how you want it, where you want it. And for all those really important features you need over and over again – you always have direct instant access via the Z button.
Picking exactly the right colour is no longer a laborious task! Quickly and accurately create the colour you want using either the encoder wheels, or the built in touch screen colour picker and quickly record it straight onto any of the 240 instant-access colour palettes, to recall later.
• 24 Multifunctional Faders (channels or playbacks, with selector go buttons)
• Internal 7” multi-touch screen (using ‘PCAP’ technology)
• Master Playback with Go Button playback, pause and master intensity
• 4 embedded encoder wheels with select buttons
• 4 User Definable Keys (advanced functionality or programmable)
• Syntax Keys with familiar layout
• Grand Master and Blackout button
• 2 Neutrik 5-pin XLR connectors for DMX output (RDM ready)
• Ethernet via Neutrik etherCON (Visualisation, Remote Apps andTracking Backup)
• 4 Universes over Ethernet using Art-Net or sACN
• 5 multipurpose USB ports (saving shows, connection ofaccessories & wings, software updates)
• 1 DVI-D monitor output (optional touch screen control)
• Midi In/Thru (Notes, Time-code, Show Control)
• 8 Contact Closure triggers via D-Sub connector
• 6.35mm (1/4”) Jack input for Sound to light
• Internal power supply (Neutrik powerCON connector)
• 2048 control channels
• 241 Playbacks (equivalent of Cue Stacks, Submasters or Chases)
• 10,000 cues
• 4 x 240 Palettes (Colour, Beam, Shape, Position)
• 240 Effect palettes, with fully customisable effects engine
• 240 groups
• 240 macros
• Familiar Command Line interface
• Integrated colour picker, filter lookups, “Mood Boards by LEE Filters”
• Stage sizing and positioning• Extensive fixture library from Carallon
• Auto palettes, groups and fixture macros
• Gobo previews and library
• Move on Dark
• Tracking and Non-Tracking modes available
• Support for wireless remote control through handheld devicesand remote monitors
• Support for Tracking Backup over Ethernet
Physical & Dimensions
• Dimensions: 659mm x 342mm x 90mm
• Weight: 7.5kg
This product has not been reviewed yet.