The UglyBox is hailed as the ‘riggers best friend', an indispensable tool in the lighting designer or technician's arsenal. With the capability to receive W-DMX™ signals to check their signal strength, as well as check the output of DMX channels, the W-DMX™ UglyBox is great for testing the limits of the W-DMX™ radio system and/or checking DMX data, in a portable, pocket sized device. The UglyBox is great for checking if a system will work before installation, and checking DMX levels in a system. The W-DMX™ UglyBox can also be used to check W-DMX™ signal history, allowing the user to see quickly any transient problems in the system. The Uglybox runs on standard AA batteries and last over 8 hours.
- W-DMX™ transmitter and receiver tester
- Up to 700 meters / 2,200 feet
- 512 DMX channels
- W-DMX™ G5 Protocol
- 2.4 GHz, 5.2 GHz and 5.8 GHz
- Lithium-ion battery with USB charging
- History View – view signal strength over time
- Records data in Micro-SD card
- LCD colour touch-screen
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping
- Backward compatible with G3 and G4S
- Compatible with OEM products
This product has not been reviewed yet.