4 pole cable connector, chuck type strain relief, dark grey bushing. Industry-standard connectors designed to operate in high current, inductive load environment of loudspeaker/amplifier connections. The cable connectors feature the traditional Neutrik chuck type cable clamp, a unique locking principle and touch proof contacts.
- Disassembled pack of 50
- Current rating 40 A rms continuous
- Up to 50 A audio signal, duty cycle 50%
- Only 3 parts, easy to assemble
- High impact materials - long-lasting and reliable
- Easy and extremely precise locking system "Quick Lock"
- Improved grip on latch
- 1 piece strain relief, chuck for 7 to 14.5mm cable O.D.
- Improved screw-type termination for highest pull-out force
- Integrated design guarantees "Made by Neutrik"
- Rated current per contact: 30 A rms continuous
- Rated current per contact: 50 A audio signal, duty cycle 50 %
- Rated voltage: 250 V (Insulation)
- Cable O.D. 7-14.5mm
- Wire size: 4mm/6mm (screw type terminals/soldering)
This product has not been reviewed yet.