If you need an easily portable setup you can take to perform on at parties and events or even install in a bar or small venue, the XDJ-RX3 has all bases covered. It’s even ideal if
you simply want to practice at home and feel comfortable when you use a CDJ+DJM setup in the club. Just like before, you can choose whether you want to play rekordboxanalysed tracks from USB drives, or connect a laptop to unlock rekordbox Performance mode. Support for Serato DJ Pro is also included – coming in early 2022.
The 10.1-inch touch screen on the XDJ-RX3 has a higher resolution and frame rate than the one on the previous model, and it features a brand-new interface that makes it
quicker and easier to browse your music and control effects. The browse section comes from the CDJ-3000 for intuitive navigation through playlists. With the new Playlist Bank
feature, you can rapidly access your 4 favourite playlists at a single touch, while Touch Preview gives you the option to listen to any part of a track without even loading it to the
deck. You can switch between viewing the pad status or Beat FX and X-Pad with one tap on the screen. And with support for the 3Band Waveform feature – also from the
CDJ-3000 – you can see the volume levels of different frequency ranges in rekordbox-analysed tracks to give you a clear visual representation of how they sound.
It’s easy to keep tabs on what’s loaded to the decks of the XDJ-RX3 thanks to On Jog Display, which shows important track information or artwork on the LCD screen in the
center of each jog wheel. You can customise the ‘weight’ of the jogs too, by tweaking the Feeling Adjust dial for each one.
Want to make every mix sound unique? Get creative with all 14 Beat FX and 6 Sound Color FX from the DJM-900NXS2 and explore fresh ways to dynamically manipulate your
music with the Performance Pads and the newly added Release FX on the XDJ-RX3.
With a new audio design which eliminates unwanted external noise, the XDJ-RX3 has been finely tuned to produce clear, natural sound that your audience can comfortably listen
to for a long time.
You’ll notice that the layout design is inherited from club-standard Pioneer DJ equipment too, with traits such as the illumination around the play / cue buttons and the Colour On
Jog Display standing out in particular.
• Advanced performance.
• Pad status display - Keep an eye on the mode that the Performance Pads are set to, so you’ll know exactly what to expect when you hit one thanks to the new pad status
• Beat FX Bank and X-Pad - Register your 4 favourite effects to the new Beat FX Bank so you can turn them on with a single touch at any time. For the first time ever in an allin-one DJ system, the X-Pad is integrated into the touchscreen, giving you a simple way to apply complex-sounding effects just by swiping your finger from side to side.
• Helpful features
• Countdown Timer -Set a timer to count down to a specific point in your set, for example: midnight on New Year’s Eve; the moment when a vocalist is due to join your
performance; or the time when you need to hand over to another DJ. The new Countdown Timer feature will always be there as a reminder that the crucial moment is
• Repeat mode - Play a track or playlist on repeat to keep the music going when you need to leave the DJ booth. This new feature is helpful in situations such as soundchecks, saving you from constantly going back to the booth to hit play
2. Color On Jog Display: Get a visual grasp of track information:
The LCD screen in the center of each jog wheel indicates playhead position and the responsiveness of the wheel rotation has been significantly improved compared to the XDJRX2. Artwork can also be displayed for a quick visual reminder of which track is loaded on the deck. And you can make the ‘weight’ of each jog wheel feel just the way you like
with the Feeling Adjust control.
3. More Beat FX and Sound Color FX: Add texture and build drama in your mixes
The XDJ-RX3 includes all the effects from its predecessor, plus an extra 6 Beat FX and 2 additional Sound Color FX. So, you can play with the full range of effects from the
DJM-900NXS2: 14 Beat FX including Ping Pong, Filter, Phaser, Slip Roll, Vinyl Brake, and Helix; and 6 Sound Color FX including Space and Crush.
4. Release FX: Inject new energy into your performance
By hitting the Performance Pads, you can instantly change the energy of your performance, whether you want to add drama to a section of a track or create an exciting moment
before transitioning to another song on the other deck. For example, you might use Echo Out or Spin Out to dynamically mix into your next track. Choose from 8 effect types:
Vinyl Brake (Short / Long), Backspin (Short / Long), Echo Out, Build Up, Mute, and Ducking.
5. Compatible with rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro: Plug and play
The XDJ-RX3 can play rekordbox-analyzed music from USB storage devices via Export mode, or you can connect your laptop to use Link Export or Performance mode via USBHID control. Because the XDJ-RX3 is a Hardware Unlock device, you can use Performance mode for free – there’s no need for a paid subscription plan – so you can play all the
tracks in your rekordbox library and enjoy free use of all the features in the Core plan when your laptop is connected. Free plug-and-play compatibility for Serato DJ Pro is
included too (coming in early 2022).
6. Natural audio: Hear the true sound of your mixes:
Because the decks and mixer are integrated into one unit, there’s no risk of audio cables causing a loss in sound quality. The new audio design of the circuit board also
eliminates unwanted noise, and detailed tuning has been carried out to create punchy low-end and expressive mid-high frequencies. This means the unit delivers sound that’s
faithful to the original source so your audience will experience the music as it was intended to be heard.
7. Refined design: Add a pro look to your setup
The XDJ-RX3 includes all the effects from its predecessor, plus an extra 6 Beat FX and 2 additional Sound Colour FX. So, you can play with the full range of effects from the
DJM-900NXS2: 14 Beat FX including Ping Pong, Filter, Phaser, Slip Roll, Vinyl Brake, and Helix; and 6 Sound Colour FX including Space and Crush
This product has not been reviewed yet.