The SUBLINE series consists of 12Sa, 15Sa and 18Sa active subwoofers, and a passive
model 18S, built in birch 5/8” plywood with scratch & scuff resistant paint finish.
Aimed to extend the low frequency response to a wide range of FBT speaker systems.
Designed in 18” bass-reflex, 15” and 12” band-pass.
They have Class D amplifiers, switch mode power supply and Digital Signal Processor with presets to match any other FBT speaker.
IN/OUT stereo, it is possible to use only one subwoofer with Left and Right satellites.
Additional optional wheels, ergonomic integrated carrying handles and light cabinet allow an easy transport.
The Model is the 12" subline 12sa
600W RMS 129/133dB SPL Processed Active Subwoofer
· Compact band-pass design Subwoofer with high SPL and punch
· 320mm (12”) high excursion neodymium magnet woofer with 64mm (2,5”) voice coil, custom made for FBT
· Frequency response from 42Hz to 140Hz
· 600W RMS Class D power amplifier with switch mode power supply
· Digital Signal Processor with 4 presets, 2 equalization with 2 LPF Crossover Settings
· 15mm (5/8”) Baltic birch plywood cabinet with scratch & scuff resistant paint finish
· M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket, two aluminum carrying handles
· Control Panel with Stereo combo XLR/Jack in/outs, Stereo XLR HP-filter outs, Volume, EQ Presets, Phase Reversal Switch 0°-180°, 3 status LED indicators
· Provides additional low frequency reinforcement when used along with Verve, EvoMaxX, Jolly speakers
· Very Lightweight
This product has not been reviewed yet.