The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
- Disassembled pack of 100
- 5 pole female cable connector with black metal housing and gold contacts
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Female connector with improved solid metal latch
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief
- Polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, long lasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well protected against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
- Rated current per contact: 7.5A
- Rated voltage: <50 V
- Wire size: max. 1.0 mm²
This product has not been reviewed yet.