The CD series feature high output power, outstanding sound quality and superior stability for a wide range of installed sound systems as well as portable live sound applications. feature class D technology in a compact 2U package. Automatic clip limiting along with high efficiency tunnel cooling and DC fans ensure reliability time after time.
- Power output @ 8?: 2 x 400Wrms
- Power output @ 4?: 2 x 700Wrms
- Power output bridge @ 8?: 1 x 1200Wrms
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Input sensitivity: 0.775V, 32dB or 26dB
- Damping factor: 250
- Slew rate: 12V/uS
- Min. Load impedance (Stereo): 4?
- Min. Load impedance (Bridge): 8?
- Protection circuits: Soft start, limit, thermal, short circuit, overload, DC fault protection and AC power supply fuse
- LED indicators: Active, signal and clip
- Input connections: 2 x XLR sockets, 1 x powerCON input
- Output connections: 2 x speakON connectors
- Additional features: Switchable stereo, parallel and bridge
Power supply: 220-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 250W (1/8 power @ 8?)
- Dimensions: 88 x 483 x 460mm
- Weight: 8kg
This product has not been reviewed yet.