The W Audio SM Passive Series are stage monitor loudspeakers designed to meet precise requirements in professional applications. Exhibiting a flat output and phase responses, full-range bandwidth, and exceptional impulse response, the SM Series far exceeds the capabilities of conventional stage monitors while offering the simplicity of setup and operation. The wide frequency range enables accurate reproduction of both vocals and instruments with a high gain before feedback, and provides excellent intelligibility at high output levels with low distortion and no colouration added to the signal. The loudspeaker’s high-frequency section comprises of a diaphragm compression driver coupled to a constant directivity horn.
- Continuous power (RMS): 250W
- Peak power: 1000W
- Coaxial speaker reduces feedback
- Maximum calculated SPL: 124dB
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 97dB
- Frequency range (-10dB): 60Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency range (-3dB): 70Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2.8kHz
- Horizontal coverage: 80°
- Vertical coverage: 80°
- LF transducer: 12"
- HF transducer: 1"
- Nominal impedance: 8?
- Connections: 2 x locking speaker connectors
- Mounting options:35mm top hat for pole mountingMultiple 10mm rigging points
- Other features: Robust birch ply cabinets with a durable hardwearing finish
This product has not been reviewed yet.