The CD series feature high output power, outstanding sound quality and superior stability for a wide range of installed sound systems as well as portable live sound applications. Available in two and four channel versions and with an RMS wattage of up to 8000W this series feature class D technology in a compact 2U package. Automatic clip limiting along with high efficiency tunnel cooling and DC fans ensure reliability time after time.
- Power output @ 8?: 2 x 1500Wrms
- Power output @ 4?: 2 x 2500Wrms
- Power output @ 2?: 2 x 4000Wrms
- Power output bridge @ 8?: 1 x 5000Wrms
- Power output bridge @ 4?: 1 x 8000Wrms
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Input sensitivity: 1.2V, 32dB or 26dB
- Damping factor: 200
- Slew rate: 22V/uS
- Min. Load impedance (Stereo): 2?
- Min. Load impedance (Bridge): 4?
- Protection circuits: Soft start, limit, thermal, short circuit, overload, DC fault protection and AC power supply fuse
- LED indicators: Power, active, signal and clip
- Input connections: 2 x XLR sockets, 1 x powerCON mains input
- Output connections: 2 x speakON connectors and 2 pairs of binding posts
- Additional features: Switchable stereo, parallel and bridge and switchable low cut filters (30Hz, 50Hz and OFF)
This product has not been reviewed yet.